New here, sorry if this isn't the right section 

I went to a studio in Edmonton expecting a good time but was shocked and appalled with what I encountered. 

I have been to other studios in the city but thought I'd try one of the lesser talked about studios. 

Well I know why it's not talked about. 

Came as a walk in, I was greeted by a Bella, worked out a plan but when we got into the room she told me I could have bbfs for $$60. She said that's her regular rate and everyone else does it too. 

I politely declined her services and left the room, discouraged and intending to leave. As I was leaving I was apprached by Serena. A short, cute, blonde girl, portraying a relaxed vibe and friendly. she seemed "safe"

She clarified she didn't do bbfs and told me of the ones to avoid, Bella, Jade and Stella as they all offered bbfs at below standard rates. 

We agreed on services and rates. While hers were considerably higher than standard, she made it sound like she knew what to do. 

Once the massage was over the event became increasingly awkward, from the cbj to the actual deed.. I asked to switch to Greek as that was the ticket item that sold me and she stated she did it regularly. To my shock, with an underlying snide tone she said,"NO"

We were only 30mins into the hr. And roughly 20-25 mins were taken by the massage. 

When I.asked if something was wrong, she claimed she wasn't prepared and didn't have lube for it. 

In disbelief and aggravation I asked why she offered it at and at such a high rate if she couldn't do it. To which she replied, "I don't have to, I can do what I want here. You've already paid and there are no refunds" as she give me a snide grin like she intended this from the start.. 

I told her to get out, while I cleaned up and got dressed. 

When I went to leave the room, i could hear both girls I had spoken to, outside the room snickering on the con they had just made.  Now the inflated rate makes sense.

I opened the door and quickly, they straighted up, glaring at me as I left the studio. 

No freaking wonder no one talks about that place. 

Keep conning people and destroy the studio name. Or maybe the studio is in on it.

Either way. Gross. 

I was hesitant on making a review, but it's been bothering the heck out of me and people need to know. 

Getting ripped off for over double the standard rate in Edmonton at a studio is absolutely absurd. 

This experience has definitely made me very apprehensive about studios going forward. I'll never go to Destiny's Angels again and I hope they go out of business for not vetting their staff. 

Note: the only reason I accepted the rate is because she said she was experienced, fit, and really enjoyed it regularly. She sounded very comvincing. I was not expecting such etiquette at a studio that has a reputation to build and uphold.