I'm seeing a masseuse lady that really turns me on, she set her limits at a HJ only. But i'm craving to have sex with her and i don't know how to implicitly ask for that. I've already seen her 6 times. I think it's time to ask her for more but also am afraid it will ruin everything...

Just don't get too excited when asking her, if she notices that i doubt she'll accept the offer. Also buy her a nice present, but don't spend too much for it or she'll try to rip you off. GIve her an offer and be ready to bargain over it. 

As one of my pals would say, ask her with money. 

If you saw her 6 times and she didn't offer more action, i'm sorry but i suspect she's up for something more. Masseuses usually offer additional services on 1st or eventually 2nd session, 6 times are way too many. 

Randal

If you saw her 6 times and she didn't offer more action, i'm sorry but i suspect she's up for something more. Masseuses usually offer additional services on 1st or eventually 2nd session, 6 times are way too many. 

Maybe you're right. But i'm so hooked, i can't help it. That's why i ask for help in the first place. 

Total number of topics: 124 Total number of posts: 1133